For Second- Through Third-Grade Reading Levels
Phonics Concentration on Blends, Long Vowels, Digraphs, and Syllables
Supports a 5-step process:
- Develop phonemic awareness and phonics skills.
- Build vocabulary through a 7-step instruction and practice sequence.
- Increase reading comprehension, fluency, and content knowledge.
- Use writing to expand and reinforce literacy.
- Compile assessment data to inform instruction.
Hands-on tools include picture card sheets, frieze cards, and letter card sheets.
Online assessment delivers specialized instruction, sets learning goals, identifies student needs, and monitors student progress.
Also available in Spanish