Phonics Skill Bags
Print + Digital | Grades K-6
Everything you need to build students’ phonics skills—one bag at a time!
Each Phonics Skill Bag provides all the materials an educator needs to teach students an individual targeted skill over a five-day cycle.
Right at your fingertips—158 ready-to-use, teacher-friendly, skill-specific units!
Our comprehensive, research-based, proven-effective Phonics Skill Bags:
- Build a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, phonics, and word study
- Make it easy to assess and target weak skills
- Include time-saving step-by-step instructions to alleviate the need for teacher prep
- Engage students in hands-on, multimodal activities through decodables, picture cards, word card sheets, frieze cards, poetry posters, and more
- Are ideal for students with dyslexia, all intervention groups (including Special Education), and summer school
PLUS: Each Phonics Skill Bags set includes a free Quick Phonics Assessment kit developed by Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D., for pre- and post-assessment.
AND: Online subscriptions include interactive eBooks and digital Teacher’s Guides and Cards.