RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”), California residents have certain additional rights, which we list below.
Not more than twice in a twelve month period, you have the right to request that we provide you with certain information about our collection or disclosure of certain information about you. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information
- The third parties with whom we have shared your personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- The specific pieces of personal information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose
Please note that we do not sell personal information.
Requesting the Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right at any time to request that we delete your personal information. There are a number of exceptions to this right, however, and if one of those exceptions is applicable we will not delete your data in response to your request. We will provide you with an explanation as to why we cannot delete your data in response to a request.
Information We Collect
We receive information direction from you when you use our website or you provide it to us by signing up for promotional materials. The information collected includes:
- Identifiers (such as name, address, phone number, email and other contact details)
- Personal Information described in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) (such name or credit card)
- Commercial Information (such as product purchase history)
- Internet and other electronic network activity information (such as IP address and information about the way you use our web site)
- Professional or employment-related information (we may collect information such as job title/position)
We collect this information for the following business purposes:
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you when you order goods and services
- To arrange for and process the payment of amounts owed by you about orders and contracts made with us
- To advance or defend our legal rights
- To improve our products and services for our customers
- To improve our customer support services
- For customer relationship management
- For internal reporting on our market performance and for benchmarking purposes
- For targeted marketing campaigns related to our business
- To improve our website
- To analyze customer feedback received from quality panels, customer surveys or market/customer insights research projects
How to Exercise Your Rights
You may exercise your rights under the CCPA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (855) 245-9751. Depending on the nature of your request, we may have to verify your identity prior to responding to it. We will do our best to respond to your request as soon as we can. If we are not able to respond to your request within 45 days, we will let you know that we may require additional information.