Reading Fluency: Understand – Assess – Teach Professional Learning Guide for Leaders Professional Development Book
Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D., and Deborah Glaser, Ed.D., provide an accessible and thoughtful resource for teachers. In the _Learning Guide for Leaders_, classroom teachers, specialists, and instructional leaders can go deeper into professional study using the tools provided. The information included in this book will help you:
* Understand the mechanics, components, and developmental role of reading fluency.
* Assess individual students’ reading fluency accurately and efficiently.
* Teach effective lessons that develop student’s reading fluency skills.
* Integrate reading fluency skill development in all content areas.
* Motivate students to become fluent readers!