Spanish Language Arts
Print + Digital · English & Spanish
A wide array of innovative resources support continued progress in reading, analyzing, and responding to grade-level fiction and nonfiction for middle school students:
- Close Reading Resources: Unique books guide annotation, collaborative conversations, and writing to sources.
- Small Group & Independent Reading Books: Diverse students learn about genres, themes, points of view, and other key aspects of literature.
- Reader’s Theater: Scripts engage middle schoolers in active learning about novels, poems, speeches, and more.
eBooks with Digital Teaching Support
Benchmark Education’s middle school books improve literacy skills and understanding of grade-level topics, and the same resources are also available in an eBook format with audio and a range of other features:
- Pop-out annotation columns enable students to write notes and respond to text in other ways.
- Pop-up glossaries explain the meaning of academic language so it can be understood in context.
- Virtual sticky notes and other tools enable teachers and students to interact effectively online.